Love it pamper it – it’s only your largest organ!!!!
Why would you add anything else to your already busy morning routine? Let me assure you, the extra five minutes this takes is well worth the investment.
- Shed dead skin cells - brighter skin.
- Increasing the circulation to the skin could possibly reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Improving vascular blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. By releasing toxins, it encourages the body’s discharge of metabolic wastes so the body is able to run more effectively.
- Muscle tones
- Helps your skin to absorb nutrients
The directions are pretty simple:
• Start on dry skin before bathing.
• Work in gentle circular, upward motions, then longer, smoother strokes.
• Always begin at the ankles in upwards movements towards the heart - the lymphatic fluid flows through the body towards the heart, so it's important that you brush in the same direction.
• Your back is the only exception to the preceding rule; brush from the neck down to the lower back.
never brush over inflamed skin, sores, sun-burnt skin, or skin cancer.
• Ensure you shower to wash away the dead skin cells and impurities.
• Tip: alternating temperatures in the shower from hot to cold will further invigorate the skin and stimulate blood circulation, bring more blood to the outer layers of the skin.
Then follow it up with a slick moisturizer to nourish the skin